UNCONFIRMED: DO NOT SHARE
A miracle zinc formula can reduce the severity of COVID-19 symptoms.
Unconfirmed. There is no proven link between a ‘zinc formula’ and the treatment of COVID-19.
The World Health Organisation (WHO) currently says that “at this time, there are no specific vaccines or treatments for COVID-19. However, there are many ongoing clinical trials evaluating potential treatments. WHO will continue to provide updated information as soon as clinical findings become available.”
This story has also led to the death of one man in the USA who took the drug.
WHO also recommends the following basic protective measures:
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water, or clean them with alcohol-based hand rub.
- Maintain at least 1 metre distance between you and people coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing.
- Stay home if you feel unwell.
- Refrain from smoking and other activities that weaken the lungs.
- Practice physical distancing by avoiding unnecessary travel and staying away from large groups of people.