FALSE: DO NOT SHARE
COVID-19 lockdown measures are to scare people into introducing a police state.
False. Lockdown measures are to reduce social contact to slow the spread of COVID-19.
This is a video of a poem and images that paint a picture of governments lying to their citizens about Covid-19, using this to scare people into sacrificing their freedom to a police state and becoming ‘modern slaves’.
This is false, social distancing and ‘lockdown’ quarantine measures have been used by countries all over the world as temporary measures to slow the spread of the coronavirus that causes the Covid-19 illness. By reducing social contact, the coronavirus has less chance to reproduce and infect new hosts. To reduce risk of contracting Covid-19, the WHO advises:
- Regularly and thoroughly clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or wash them with soap and water.
- Maintain at least 1 metre (3 feet) distance between yourself and others.
- Make sure you, and the people around you, follow good respiratory hygiene.
- Avoid going to crowded places
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth.
- Stay home and self-isolate even with minor symptoms such as cough, headache, mild fever, until you recover.
- If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention, but call by telephone in advance if possible and follow the directions of your local health authority.
- Keep up to date on the latest information from trusted sources, such as WHO or your local and national health authorities.
Origins of Claim
FULL TEXT OF CLAIM
“We watch and wait as the days pass, knowing our freedom could be a thing of the past.
We try and we try with all of our might, hoping we are successful in shining the light.
On evil so hidden, deceptive and dark, we won’t leave this world until we have all left our mark.
The herd mentality is at the centre of our own fragility, the truth is enslavement is our reality.
How can people not see the lies that are hidden in plain sight, try as we might.
They keep you in fear to bend to their will, yet they keep you in the dark while they send you the bill…
Happy slaves sitting in their caves, sitting around watching Netflix all day.
You might think you’re safe from the police state today, but sooner or later they’ll be making their way.”